- colorAccept customized color
The most standard summer shoes are sandals, and Xiaobu researched for a few days and found that the most popular sandals in summer are strapless sandals!
His other name is "dental floss sandals". This is because the thin straps are wrapped around the feet like dental floss, very vivid!
Strap sandals are more popular, Xiaobu summarized several reasons. The strappy sandals are very simple and elegant, without complicated design, brief and feminine, and a touch of sexy.
Excpet for the nice Womens Sandals With Heel
We also a wholesale oem Leather boots supplier, factory,manufacturer
Providing you with the below guide of leather boots for your option
Leather boots are long leather shoes made of soft leather. The gang is slightly cylindrical and high above the ankle bone, and is made of leather boots.
Boots maintenance tips
Don’t wear leather boots right away after you buy them. First, put on the shoe polish for leather boots on the newly bought leather boots. When the boots can fully absorb the shoe polish, you can wear them for about four or five hours. Slow down the aging speed of leather boots.
Wipe the boots with milk. Do not throw away the leftover milk. We can use it to wipe the boots. When the surface of the boots is dry and cracked, cracks will appear. Frequently wiping the boots with milk can effectively prevent the boots. Cracks appear on the surface.
The leather boots should be careful not to come into contact with water as much as possible. If they come into contact with water, dry the water immediately, and then use some skin care products such as hand cream to apply a layer on the leather boots, so that the boots will not wrinkle
Do not expose leather boots to the sun, as this will accelerate the aging of leather boots and cause the surface to dry and affect wearing. Leather boots should be stored in a cool and dry place to prolong their life.
If leather boots are not worn for a long time, they should be cleaned up and filled with waste paper. Especially long boots must be supported with waste paper and stored in the shoe cabinet. It will affect the wearing of shoes due to improper storage.
If the boots are out of shape due to long-term storage of leather and dry, don't wear out-of-shape boots, which will make the boots easy to break. We can use a sprayer to spray some water on the shoes. After spraying the water, the boots will automatically and slowly stretch out after a while. This can be worn with shoe polish.
1. Don't put on the newly bought boots immediately, apply a thin layer of shoe polish and put it on after 1 day.
2. Boots should be maintained at least once a week, and remember to apply oil. Boots that have been worn in bad weather should be re-painted with shoe polish after the surface has dried.
3. White boots can be cleaned with rubber.
4. Do not wear the same pair of boots for more than 3 consecutive days.
5. Clean up the boots before storing them. It is best to dry them in a ventilated place for 1 to 2 days. After putting shoe polish on your boots, don't forget to put a paper ball into your boots to keep your boots in their best shape.
6. If the boots are soaked, they should be dried in a warm place as much as possible; avoid getting close to the heat source.
7. For the suede boots, it is best to use special care tools, raw rubber brush and suede coloring agent to maintain. Use a raw rubber brush to wipe off the floating dust along the fur growth direction. After brushing off the floating ash, spray the fleece coloring agent on the boots. The coloring agent can be purchased at the leather shoe care point.
Dongguan Brilliant Jelly Group Ltd is a footwear manufacturer based in both Taiwan and China, We have first started our factory in 1987 in Taiwan, And started our factory in Donguan, China in 2006.
We have 4 production line to satisfy different customers that need different type of shoes such as sneaker, Heel, boots and beach sandals, flip-flops.
Q: Are you a trading exporter or a manufacturer?
A:Precisely, we are both. We are a factory more than 20 years experience.
Q:Do you support OEM/ODM?
A:Yes. We can print your logo on the products (screen printing, heat transfer printing, gas sublimation printing..etc).
A:Samples will be ready in 3 days for wholesale order, and 7-20 days for OEM/ODM order. Sample fees and shipping cost will be charged, but would be returned after bulk order placed.
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: We can deliver within 3 days for wholesale orders, and 20-45 days for OEM/ODM (depends on the quantity).In case of delay, we will keep you informed about the status and solutions in advance.
Q: How about your company's quality control?
A: We have professional QA & QC team to fully track the orders from the beginning to the very end, such as checking the material, supervising the production, spot-checking the finished goods.
Q: Return Policy
A: If you want to exchange the items received, you must contact us within 7 days upon receipt of the items. The items returned should be kept in their original status and you should pay the additional shipping fees incurred.
Q: Is sample available?
A: Yes, please contact us to enjoy sample service.